Monday 26 May 2014

Piccolo Studio in your room - Miss Willow

The first kids space to appear as part of my 'Piccolo Studio in your room' feature is my little girls bedroom.  
  

Her room has been a bit of a work in progress and is continually evolving as I like to change things around quite regularly.  

What I love about her room - 

I have invested in a few key items that I think Willow will always have, and perhaps take with her when she moves out of home.  Timeless items like the Muuto dot wall hooks, Muuto pendant light in pale pink, Bride and Wolfe circle shelf, the custom family tree print in peach black and white that I had made by a lady in Canada.  I would also like to think she will always have her silver Morrocan pouffe, and the danish style TV chair that my husband restored and we had re-upholstered.

What she loves about her room - 

Emptying the entire contents of the Ikea book case, book shelves, and two toy baskets.  Her room faces west so it is beautiful to play in there in the afternoon sun.

Piccolo Studio items in her room - 

- dotty garland
- feather paper artwork
- shower me with love paper artwork
- always remember you are loved confetti print











No comments:

Post a Comment