Wednesday 21 May 2014

a collection of my recent work

A few snaps of my recent work.  Have been busy lately with parties and adding to my range - so much that I have neglected my little blog (again)!

Can't wait to blog all the photos from Willow's 1st Birthday.  For now you can view over at the gorgeous Best Friends for Frosting website.  I am so thrilled to have her party featured amongst such a gorgeous collection of works.





dainty peach + gold christening set featuring confetti and gold feather



peach and gold bunting christening invitations embellished with gold twine and a little initial flag



personalised bunny garland for miss willow's first birthday




the newest addition to my range - number and letter props and pinata's





paper artworks created using three layers of my favourite papers and card stock



sweet confetti prints and a dotty garland for a gorgeous shared girls room


No comments:

Post a Comment