Friday 22 August 2014

Thankful


I seriously have the nicest customers. I am feeling a bit warm and fuzzy. After such a hectic few weeks I can see the light at the end of the tunnel with my holiday coming up.

I'm currently working with two awesome brides, several fabulous mumma's on their kids parties, the best retailers and a truly talented wedding and lifestyle blogger who also just happens to be a celebrant relocating to Sydney later this year... AND they all rock!!

Oh and to make the week finish on an even nicer note I just read the beautiful reviews customers have written on my Etsy store, thanks guys!!

After over a decade working in an industry that was not for me, I can't tell you how awesome it is to be working for myself and actually waking up and loving my job.

Can't wait to enjoy some time with my little family, clear my head and bring you some fresh ideas and designs.

Brooke x


No comments:

Post a Comment